Monday, December 2, 2013

Free Projects: Wreaths, Big Letters and Canvas Decorations

I like finding FREE instructions to wonderful craft projects.  Here are some that I recently posted on my Facebook page "The Best Crafter."  These four projects can be great decorations for your home. You can also make them to fit the Christmas holiday season. Make them as a gift.

FREE Instructions for Rosette Canvas

Though this an easy Valentine's Day decoration, you can also make it to hang in a bedroom or an office. All you need is a canvas, some red paint, red ribbon and get creative. This is a very simple project I found at the blog "Thrifty Decorating."




FREE Instructions for Room Deco Project


A cardboard letter, glue, and paint and create one awesome home decoration. I found this at the blog "Little Inspirations."



FREE Instructions for Mixed-Media Canvas


How many times do you pass a blank canvas at the craft store and wonder "What can I make with this?." Well you don't have to be a professional painter to whip up a creative Mixed-Media project. Here's one courtesy of Michaels.



Free Instructions for a Felt Heart Wreath

This is a beautiful heart wreath that I found by blogger "Classy Clutter." Though this is something you can make this for Valentine's Day, it's also a wreath you can hang in a bathroom or bedroom all year round.


Have fun being creative!

1 comment: